REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – PR11105026 – TO HOST A RADIO PROGRAM ACROSS FOUR STATES IN
DUE: SEPTEMBER 23, 2022
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a Radio Station to Produce, Air and Broadcast Election Sensitization Talk Show Program on radio across four Nigerian cities of Abuja, Kano, Lagos and Port Harcourt. The program will be broadcasted live from Abuja in English with a telephone call-in session while a recorded version will be broadcasted in Lagos and Port Harcourt. For Kano, the program will broadcast live in Hausa language.
The program will be aired every week for 30 minutes for a period of 13 weeks preferably on Wednesdays in Abuja and Kano with the repeat broadcast in Lagos and Port Harcourt on Thursdays. The program is proposed to commence in October 2022 being the last quarter of the year. The successful radio station will carry-out all the production role, sourcing of guests and will provide audience evaluation report at the end of the program.
You are invited to submit a quotation/proposal.
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal., please note the following:
- Relevant, professional qualifications of the firm in the type of design work required for the past five years
- Specialized experience and technical competence in the type of work required
- Demonstrated success on similar projects in terms of quality of work and compliance with schedules
- Capacity to accomplish work
- Resumes for Key Personnel
- Knowledge of locality of project,
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your proposal.
- All responses and proposals on this RFP MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying [email protected]
- Deadline for offer submission is September 23, 2022.
Interested offerors should provide every other information relevant to confirm capacity to perform the required services.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.