REQUEST FOR QUOTES – #PR08262022 – EMBASSY ELECTRICAL PARTS
Due: September 13, 2022
AUGUST 26, 2022
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a vendor to provide the following electrical items:
- GE LIGHING 70W, MXR70/U/MED/O METAL HALID LAMP. – 60
- 130MB miniature indicator Lamp – 10
- 8AWG, 20488312 SINGLE CORE black BUILDING WIRE – 1
- 12AWG , 5C976 single core BROWN BUILDING WIRE – 10
- 12AWG ,2W284 WHITE BUILDING WIRE – 10
- 12AWG , 2W406 GREEN BUILDING WIRE – 10
- 10AWG, 4W012 GREEN BUILDING WIRE – 3
- 12AWG , 2C977 ORANGE BUILDING WIRE – 2
- 12AWG , 4W195 YELLOW BUILDING WIRE – 10
- LEVITON, 620CV,20A, 250V 2-POLE 3-WIRE GROUND LEV 620CV FEMALE PLUG (YELLOW) – 100
- HOFFMAN A-SG6X6X6NK,42430, SCR CVR PULL BOX – 1
- BODINE B5OU FLOU EMERGENCY DIMMING BALLAST – 20
- Osram Dulux D/E 26w / 840 [4000K] Energy Saving 4-PIN lamp – Cool White Colour – G24q-3 Cap – 300
- LITHONIA EMEPB0T001 REV K TITAN SERIES 11 CHARGING BOARD – 10
- GE LIGHTING 54W, T5 F54 FLOURESCENT LAMP – 100
- GE LIGHTING 12W, 12 VDC, PAR36, SEALED, BEAMED LAMP – 50
- NORIBACH LIGHT ENGINE 21W 100-277V – 20
- NORIBACH LIGHT ENGINE 42W, 100-277V – 20
- NORIBACH 63W ENGINE 100-277V – 20
- ALG PT-T81LT4 18W FROSTED LED BULB – 300
You are invited to submit a quotation.
Shipping Instruction: For local vendors, the shipping location will be the Embassy Warehouse, located in Durumi District, Abuja.
For U. S. Vendors, please provide two shipping options as below:
To ship half of the items by direct courier (door to door) to U. S. Embassy Abuja, Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria
To ship the other 50% to USDA at:
2801 Route 130 Unit 1,
Attn: IKUN LLC, North Brunswick NJ
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
FOR A VALID QUOTE, please note the following:
- Include complete specifications, samples/pictures (where applicable), return policy and total shipment weight along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a sent to [email protected] with the following subject line “RFQ #PR08262022 – EMBASSY ELECTRICAL PARTS’’
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is September 13, 2022
- Due to new Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in accordance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, please you are required to complete the attached form and send along with your quote. Any offer not accompanied by this form will NOT eligible for award.
Payment term is Net 30.
FAR 52.212-4 (Commercial Items) applies to this RFQ. Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.