U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL LAGOS, NIGERIA:
AUGUST 22, 2022
DUE: SEPTEMBER 6, 2022
You are invited to submit a quotation for the 2022 International Navistar with delivery to the U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL LAGOS, NIGERIA:
2022 INTERNATIONAL NAVISTAR HIAB CRANE 10-15 TON CAPACITY- 1 EACH
Auto drive with high suspension, kindly provide pictures of the vehicle you are supplying for clarity.
The vehicle shall be delivered to the U.S. Consulate General Warehouse, 3, Sapara Sreet, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
FOR A VALID QUOTE, please note the following:
- Include complete specifications, samples/pictures (where applicable), return policy and total shipment weight along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying [email protected]
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is September 06, 2022. 16:00hrs
Payment term is Net 30. Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
LATE BID WILL NOT BE HONORED.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.
All contractors must be registered in the SAM (System for Award Management) Database
https://www.sam.gov prior to contract award pursuant to FAR provision 52.204-7. Therefore, prospective offerors are highly encouraged to register prior to the submittal of quotations/proposals.
The guidelines for registration in SAM are also available at: https://www.fsd.gov/fsd-gov/learning-center-system.do?sysparm_system=SAM