RE-SOLICITATION: REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – PR10970628 – INTERNET SERVICE FOR DOD OFFICE – ALTERNATE LINK – 6MB
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a vendor to provide Internet Service for DOD at the Embassy Compound Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive CBD Abuja as per the attached SOW.
You are invited to submit a proposal for this requirement.
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying [email protected]
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is August 31, 2022.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.