THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC/TOTALENERGIES/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF OFFSHORE SCAFFOLDING SUPPORT SERVICES FOR SPDC
TENDER REF NUMBER: CW670976 NIPEX TENDER REF NO: 00000472
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) (operator of the SPDC Joint Venture) hereby invites reputable and competent registered Nigerian companies (NUPRC registered and licensed) with proven experience in the provision of Scaffolding services to apply for inclusion into the bid list for the above tender.
Bidders shall be expected to demonstrate capability and capacity to accept and deal with the financial and technical complexities associated with a contract of this magnitude and this evidence will be required in the next stage of this tender.
DETAILED SCOPE OF WORK
Scaffolding Support Services – Offshore (EA FPSO)
i. This category scope of work covers service providers will report to SPDC Supervisors and team leaders.
ii. All personnel related services to be compliant with offshore minimum travel requirements, which includes:
a. A valid BOSIET certificate provided by an OPTIO certified organization and maintained in renewal cycles as applicable to OPTIO guidelines
b. A current medical certificate/fitness to work certificate must be maintained in line with SPDC FTW policies
c. Valid OSP
iii. Work with all disciplines (Operations, Maintenance, Electricians, Pipefitters, Telecoms and all other offshore personnel) to provide safe access to height by safely installing and erecting scaffold structures to support safe execution of all planned activities offshore
iv. Build support scaffolds and loading bays for rigging purposes and prepare habitats for hat work tasks and any works overboard.
v. Build scaffolds to cranes for rope change outs and maintenance works and remain on call 24 hours a day, in case of any breakdown etc.
vi. Ensures all scaffolding equipment are in good condition through execution of routine inspections and integrity assessments. All scaffolds erected are inspected every seven (7) days, or after any bad weather, or when damaged during a task by competent personnel
vii. Assist in all other activities as may be assigned by the client
viii. Work effectively with the marine team to ensure safe delivery of all marine related activities
1. To participate in this exercise, Tenderer must provide documented evidence of being a resident or have a presence in the community or to be a member of the host community to provide Freedom to Operate (FTO) or be nominated by the host community in the requisite field of work
2. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in any of the following Product/Service categories in the Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) below. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
3.05.07 – Scaffolding/Rigging/Covering Services (construction/Modifications/Repairs/Maintenance/Refurbishment)
3. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on Product/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
4. If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with the Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkno Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with NUPRC Certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
5. To initiate the NJQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NQS registration
6. To be eligible, all vendors must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and provide the following requirements:
• Provide evidence of ownership structure form CO2 and CO7, registration on NOGIC JQS and NUPRC certificate.
• In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing project-specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian Personnel Utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
• NCDMB approved Nigerian Content Execution Plan for authorization of the NC commitments in the scope of work or scope of supply of all call-off, work orders and purchase orders as being executed in compliance with the NOGICD Act, 2010 by the contractor or 3rd party.
• Tenderer shall domicile 80% of project management man-hours in-country not limited to interface management, project control, planning, HSSE ect
• In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiatives, Bidder shall commit to providing training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian Personnel Utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
• All OEM and vendor related equipment shall be procured through Nigeria Vendors with valid category A NCEC issued by NCDMB and a valid NUPRC permit for the product/service category.
• Utilization of only Nigerian companies for 3rd party services not limited to, QA/QC inspection & testing, E&I, NDT/NDE, mechanical laboratory test, freight forwarding, pre-commissioning weighing & CoG, Load out & transportation, line pie coating, static & dynamic commissioning, welding of CRA pipeline, intelligent pipeline pigging, Medivac, catering & Housekeeping, helicopter/aviation services, system completion first fills & Consumables, etc.
Only tenderers who are prequalified with NJQS in all or any of the following categories as at 9th September 2022 shall be invited to submit Technical Bids. 3.05.07 – Scaffolding/Rigging/Covering Services (construction/Modifications/Repairs/Maintenance/Refurbishment)
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be fully borne by interested contractors.
• This advertisement is not construed as any form of offer a commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contracts to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents nor shall it entitle prequalified to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS. For the avoidance of doubt, SPDC shall not be liable for any cost, loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever caused including but not limited to their participation in the prequalification in NJQs, inclusion in the bid list or participation in any subsequent tendering activities, and any such liability is expressly disclaimed
• Only pre-qualification contractors shall be contracted and SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
• Successfully prequalified interested contractors shall be subjected to a Shell facilitated Integrity Due Diligence Screening.