REQUEST FOR QUOTES – PR11001514 – THURAYA PHONES
Due: August 30, 2022
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a vendor to provide Thuraya XT-PRO Phones. Quantity is 200.
You are invited to submit a quotation. Quote must be in Naira if quoting within Nigeria, and the quote must be valid for not less than 60 days from the close of offer to that date of award.
The shipping location is as below:
U. S. Embassy Warehouse
Plot 1129 Durumi District,
Beside American International School,
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
FOR A VALID QUOTE, please note the following:
- Include complete specifications, catalog, samples/pictures (where applicable), return policy and total shipment weight along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- Vendors must provide evidence of past performance in supplying thuraya communication devices at least in the five years with valid contact information (email addresses and phone numbers) of past and current clients
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST have the following subject line “RFQ #PR11001514 – THURAYA PHONES’ and sent to [email protected]
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is August 30, 2022.
- Please include your Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) Number (that replaced DUNS Number) and a valid copy of your SAM Registration/Certification.
- Due to new Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in accordance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, please you are required to complete the attached form and send along with your quote. Any offer not accompanied by this form will NOT eligible for award.
Payment term is Net 30.
FAR 52.212-4 (Commercial Items) applies to this RFQ. Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.