CENTER FOR CLINICAL CARE & CLINICAL RESEARCH
NO 2 BABATOPE AJAKAIYE CRESCENT, JAHI DISTRICT, ABUJA
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION SUPPLY OF TOYOTA FORTUNER
The Centre for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) is a Non-profit Non- Governmental Organization funded by the Us Government through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Centres for Disease Control (CDC). CCCRN Program in Nigeria promotes best practices in health care delivery and research using local and internationally adapted models to strengthen health systems.
We require your quote for the below-stated items:
TOYOTA FORTUNER MODEL 4WD AT Fabric Seat 2022
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFICATIONS
• Engine (2.7L) 2 TR-FE Gasoline type 4 cylinder in line Twin Cam 16-valve with Dual VVT-1 TRANSMISSION
• 6 speed Automatic
• SUSPENSION: Front Double Wishbone Coil Springs with a Stabilizer
• Rear 4 Link Coil with control rod
• Brakes: front Discs Rear discs
• Fuel system: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
• Fuel tank Capacity: 80 Litres
• Tyre and Wheel 265/65R17
• Seat Material: Fabric
• Seating capacity: 7 persons
• Cruise Control, Differential lock-steering wheel
• Airbag system, Power steering, Audio+Tel, and VR+MID-HIA AUDIO DVD BT Multi info Display Large, Headlamps, High Mount Stop lamp, BI-Halogen PES & LEDHARD Warning Indicator, Turn Signal Blinking.
Should your organizations be successful in the bid selection process, note that (as a statutory organization requirement) our organization shall withhold and remit to the tax authority the appropriate tax rate under which your professional service falls, and a performance bond (PB) will be requested from you if your transaction fails within that threshold.
We are VAT exempt as an organization (NGO).
All quotes must be submitted on or before the close of business on 25th August 2022 in HARD COPIES IN A SEALED envelope to the Procurement Officer CCCRN, No 2 Babatope Ajakaiye Crescent, Jahi District, Near Climor Construction Yard, Abuja FCT.
Kindly note that the quote must be in the format of the table above, as any errors may invalidate your quote.
For further enquiries, contact: [email protected]
Thank you as we await a quick response