CONSULTANCY TO DEVELOP TRAINING MODULES AND CONDUCT TRAINING OF TRAINERS ON CLEAN MINI-GRIDS IN WEST AFRICA
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2022 – 23:59
The ECOWAS CENTRE FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY (ECREEE) has received a grant from the African Development Bank (AfDB), toward the implementation of the Desert-to-Power West Africa Regional Energy Program (WAREP) and intends to apply part of this grant to payments under the grant for the hiring of a team of consultants to undertake the development of training modules on and conduct training of trainers, on Clean Mini-Grids in West Africa.
WAREP seeks to catalyze growth in access to electricity by addressing primarily financial barriers to private sector-led distributed power generation and mini-grid development from renewable energy in the Member States of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
It is in this context that ECREEE seeks a consulting firm to perform the following main tasks:
- Task 1: Gender-responsive documentary review;
- Task 2: Development of gender-responsive training modules;
- Task 3: Facilitation of validation sessions of the training modules, and
- Task 4: Gender-responsive training of trainers.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF EOI
- The expression of interest must be submitted through the following email address ONLY: warep(at)ecreee.org
- Clearly state in the subject line: “DEVELOP TRAINING MODULES AND CONDUCT TRAINING OF TRAINERS ON CLEAN MINI-GRIDS IN WEST AFRICA”
- The deadline for submission of EOI is no later than 23:59 hrs (GMT) on 23, September 2022.
Further information/clarification can be obtained at the following email address: adeoliveira(at)ecreee.org and jbulgo(at)ecreee.org. Please do not copy any of these two email addresses when submitting your proposals. Your application will be disqualified if you do so.
|REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST||233.82 KB|
|DEMANDE DE MANIFESTATION D’INTÉRÊT||287.24 KB|
|PEDIDO DE MANIFESTAÇÕES DE INTERESSE||336 KB|