INVITATION TO SITE VISIT AND REQUEST FOR QUOTE – PR10952960 – WAREHOUSE FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
DUE: AUGUST 24, 2022
AUGUST 9, 2022
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a vendor to Furnish and Install a Fire Alarm System for the Embassy Warehouse at Durumi behind AISA Abuja as per the attached SOW.
You are invited to submit a quotation/proposal.
The site visit for this requirement has been scheduled as follows:
Venue: Embassy Warehouse, behind American International School (AISA) Durumi, Abuja
Date: Thursday August 18, 2022
Time: 11:00 am
To attend, please send the name of your representatives (no more than two per company) not later than Thursday August 17, 2022 for access approval. Your representatives are expected to come with photo IDs for the site visit.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal., please note the following:
- Relevant, professional qualifications of the firm in the type of design work required for the past five years
- Specialized experience and technical competence in the type of work required
- Demonstrated success on similar projects in terms of quality of work and compliance with schedules
- Capacity to accomplish work
- Resumes for Key Personnel
- Knowledge of locality of project,
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your proposal.
- All responses and proposals on this RFP MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying [email protected]
- Deadline for offer submission is August 24, 2022.
Interested offerors should provide every other information relevant to confirm capacity to perform the required services.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.