ADOLESCENT GIRLS’ INITIATIVE FOR LEARNING AND EMPOWERMENT (AGILE) PROJECT KATSINA
INVITATION TO TENDER AND REQUEST FOR BID (RFB) FOR PROCUREMENT OF DESKTOP COMPUTERS AND ACCESSORIES (INSTALLED WITH REQUIRED APPLICATIONS FOR DIGITAL SKILLS AND REMOTE LEARNING PLATFORM TO 30 SECONDARY SCHOOLS) NG-KATSINA STATE-301781-GO-RFB
AND PROCUREMENT OF 10KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM WITH ACCESSORIES, MATERIALS AND INSTALLATION IN 30 SECONDARY SCHOOLS TO COMPLEMENT OTHER POWER SOURCES
THROUGH REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
ADDRESS: AGILE OFFICE, EDUCATION RESOURCE CENTRE (ERC) ANNEX, OPP. KCK, KOFAR SAURI ROAD, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE, KATSINA NIGERIA
TELEPHONE: 08034312876 OR 08036790051.
EMAIL: [email protected]
1. The Government of Katsina State Nigeria has received a Credit from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of Agile Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the contract for
(a) Procurement of 630 PIECES OF ALL ONE DESKTOP COMPUTERS AND ACCESSORIES (Installed with required applications for digital skills in 30 Secondary Schools And
(b) Procurement of 10Kva solar power system with accessories. Materials, and installation in 30 Secondary Schools to complement other power sources.
2. Katsina AGILE Project, invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of the following:
No. Item Description Quantity Bid Security Delivery
1 Procurement of all-in- one Desktop Computers and Accessories – Screen size: at least 11.6 Indi Screen Size, Supports a minimum of 1920×1080 at 60 GHz, 16GB RAM, OS, Windows 11, Processor: Intel Core 17, Peripherals: Slots for at least (1) HDMI14 (cable separately), (1) USB 2.0 port, (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, (1) Headphone/microphone combo jack, (1) AC power connector, (1) M2 slot for WLAN, Communication: Dual band Wireless- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with Bluetooth, Storage, Minimum of 1TB, Power, Typically between 12V,
~ 24W – 65W Smart AC adapter, 4000mAh – 6000m Ah -,2-cell, 37.69 Wh Li-ion polymer (internal battery with up to 12 hours life, Power Cord at least 1.0 m (3.28 ft) 630 pieces all in one desktop computers At least 2.5% of bid price 60 days Katsina State AGILE Project sites in 30 Secondary schools
2 Procurement of 10KVA Solar Power 48v hybrid System with accessories, 8 battery 200Ah, 12No Solar Panel 350w, 50 yards solar cable and Installation in 30 Secondary Schools. 30 ICT
Centres/Schools under digital skills and remote learning component At least 2.5% of bid price 60 days Katsina State AGILE Project sites in 30 Secondary schools
Bidders may bid for any one or more lots and discounts offered for bid of
combined lots will be considered in evaluation.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the Request for Proposal (RfB) procedure specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the guidelines.
4. Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from the State Project Coordinator, Katsina State AGILE Project and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below, between the hours of 9:00 am to 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays.
5. Qualifications requirements include:
(i) Evidence of previous supply (sale) of similar equipment for the past five (5) years.
(ii) Audited financial statements for the last three (3) years.
(iii) Registration with Professional organizations.
(iv) License to sell ICT/Computers in Nigeria.
(v) Company Registration
(vi) Certified Manufacturers Authorization
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira only) or USD35.00 (Thirsty Five Dollars only). The method of payment will be Cash or Bank Draft in favour of Katsina State AGILE Project. The Bidding Documents will be collected by the representative of the Bidder or by courier services on request which shall be at the bidder’s cost.
7. Bids must be delivered to the above address below on or before 12:00 noon local time on the 3 to 21 August, 2022. Electronic bide submission will not be accepted; Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below on 25 August, 2022 at 12:00 noon local time. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of at least 2.5% of bid price in local currency or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
8. The address referred to above is:
The State Project Coordinator,
Adolescent Girls Initiative for Learning and Empowerment (AGILE) Project, Project Implementation Unit (PIU), ERC
Annex, Opp KCK, Kofar Sauri Road,
Katsina, Katsina State
Tel: +234(0) 8034312876
Email: [email protected]