CALL FOR VENDORS
The USAID Mission Nigeria is requesting for vendors in various fields to increase their vendor base. All selected vendors will be attending a vendor fair hosted by the mission in Abuja on September, 9th 2022.
The fields include but not limited to:
• Construction and Renovations
• Catering services
• Hospitality – conference room services
• Office Equipment Repairs
• IT Network Cabling Services
• Fumigation Services
• Industrial Cleaning Services
• Sign Language Interpretation services
• Coaching/Training Facilitators
• Legal services
• Insurance services – Vehicle (3rd party Insurance)
• New Auto Dealers
• Auto/Vehicle repairs and Maintenance services
• Car Hire Services
• Sale of Electricals, Plumbing, Masonry and Painting Materials
• General services
All interested vendor should send a Letter of Intent, Company Profile, Certificate of Incorporation, Tax Clearance certificate, Relevant Certifications, Past Performance, and any other relevant document to abujaae[email protected] on or before close of Business on Monday August 1, 2022.
All entries submitted after the closing date and time will be disqualified. Only successful and shortlisted vendors will be contacted.