REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Tender Number: CBI/NHF/WASH JUN/2022/005
Care Best Initiative is requesting through this tender a company to provide detailed written quotations for the supply of Sewing Equipment for the Production of Menstrual Hygiene Kits.
The submission for this tender should include:
- An original copy of the bid
- All documents (including this tender document) filled in English, signed and stamped (every page) by the bidder
- A written quotation (on company letterhead) including all the product specifications, the price per unit, and total price.
- A letter of introduction on company letterhead.
- An ID copy of the company legal representative; preferably an international Passport, voters card, National ID, car driver’s license
- A registration document/certification/quality certificate from the relevant government agency, copy of his registration at the relevant Chamber of Commerce.
- Evidence of tax registration and most recent tax clearance certificate
Note for bidders:
- Delivery will be made at CBI warehouse in Mobar LGA, Damasak, Borno State.
- Quote validity and lead time should be clearly stated
- A copy of company registration documents and license are included
- On request, samples of the items should be available for delivery to Care Best Initiative within 24-48 hours. Each sample should be labeled clearly with the bidder’s company name. Bidder should be able to provide samples to Care Best Initiative’s office in Borno State.
- Bidders are welcome to offer more than one type/size/exact specification of each item listed in the table below, at different prices. This may be favorable to your quotation owing to expected changes in identified demand. In that case, you may provide different offer forms for each item.
- In case of making an error when writing the prices, please discard the page. Any alterations including the use of correction fluid will render your offer invalid.
- Queries and request for clarification of the specification can be made by E-mail to [email protected] copying [email protected] – up to two full working days may be required for a response – or by Telephone +2347038187312.
- Payment will be performed in Nigerian Naira (NGN) hereby selected as the contractual currency for this tender.
- Payments from Care Best Initiative to the successful candidate will be done through bank transfer or cheque within Care Best Initiative premises.
- Care Best Initiative reserves the right to contact previous organization with who the bidder has worked and any financial or security authority for verification.
A technical analysis will be conducted by CBI for the bidder’s selection based on these criteria detailed below and ranked in order of importance.
1. QUALITY/TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
Quality/technical specification will be the first criteria to be considered by CBI to select a vendor. The technical check will be based on FAIL/PASS criteria. If a supplier does not meet the minimum standards of quality. CBI will not consider the offer.
2. PRICE REASONABLENESS
The price will be the second criteria to be considered by CBI to select the most competitive supplier. Tenderers must quote in Nigerian Naira (NGN) as the contract currency shall be in NGN.
3. LEAD TIME
Preference will be given to suppliers proposing short and relevant lead time.
4. PAST EXPERIENCES
Preference will be given to suppliers with proof of previous experience preferably with local or International Organizations. (e.g similar value contracts, work in similar operational areas, etc.).
- The closing date of this tender is fixed on 10/07/2022 at Borno office at the following address:
Care Best Initiative,
Behind UN Building,
Maiduguri, Borno State.
- Tenderers will fill, sign, stamp and return the Offer form according to CBI’s format.
- Tenderers will sign and return all pages of the Product Specifications for which they apply.
- The offer to the call for tender will not result in the award of a contract.
- All prices should be in NGN.
- The offer must be submitted to CBI procurement tender box in a sealed envelope with the mention “CBI/NHF/WASH/JUN/2022/008” not to be opened before 10th July, 2022 and the purpose of the offer or by email to [email protected] Copying [email protected].
- Unsealed envelopes late offers will not be considered.
- Quantities are indicative and are subject to change.
- CBI will accept one final offer from each company that participates in the Tender. If a vendor wishes to submit an updated offer, after submitting their first offer but before the closing date, this should be clearly marked in the email.
- Each Bid shall include a unique company name, representative and signature, phone number, and email address. Any similarities could result in rejecting the bid.
- Company Stamps should be unique, and the company name should be included in the Stamp, and any information contained in the stamp should be unique to the company submitting the offer.
- THE OFFER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED ELIGIBLE IF:
- White ink is used, price correction by hand.
- All papers are not signed and stamped.
- Electronic stamp and signature is used.
To ensure that funds are used exclusively for humanitarian purposes and in accordance with donors’ compliance requirements, all contract offers are subject to the condition that contractors do not appear on anti-terrorism lists in line with CBI donor compliance policy. To this end, CBI reserves the right to carry out anti-terrorism checks on contractor, its board members, staff, volunteers, consultants, financial service providers and sub-contractor.
NOTE: CBI adopts a zero tolerance approach towards corruption and is committed to respecting the highest standards in terms of efficiency, responsibility and transparency in its activities. In particular, CBI has adopted a participatory approach to promote and ensure transparency within the organization and has set up a complaint focal point via a specific e-mail address [email protected]. As such, if you witness or suspect any unlawful, improper or unethical act or business practices (such as soliciting, accepting or attempting to provide or accept any kickback) during the tendering process, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
BIDDER OFFER FORM
Tender number: CBI/NHF/WASH/JUN/2022/008
To be filled by Bidder (COMPULSORY) Details of Bidding Company:
- Company Name: _____________________________________________________________
- Company Authorized Representative Name: ______________________________________
- Company Registration No: ____________________________________________________
- Company Specialization: _____________________________________________________ 5. Mailing Address: ____________________________________________________________
- Contact Numbers: Mobile No: __________________________________________________
- E-mail Address: _____________________________________________________________
I undersigned __________________________________________, agree to provide CBI, nonprofit NGO, with items answering the following specifications, according to the general conditions and responsibilities that I engage myself to follow.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING TABLE: NOTE THAT ALL ITEM PRICES SHOULD BE FILLED. IN CASE, SOME ITEMS ARE NOT QUOTED, CBI WILL NOT CONSIDER THE OFFER.
QUOTATION FOR MACHINES FOR PRODUCTION OF MENTRUAL HYGIENE KITS
|Item No||Item Description and Specification||Unit||Quantity||Unit Price||Total|
|1||Cutting Machine (EM26/1A )(Butterfly)||Pieces||5|
|2||Industrial Sewing Machine( Juki))||Pieces||20|
|3||Manual Sewing Machine (Butterfly with 23 lockers)||Pieces||20|
|4||Buttoning machine (Butterfly)||Pieces||5|
|5||Standing Fan (OX) (biggest size)||Pieces||1|
DELIVERY CONDITIONS GUARANTEED BY THE BIDDER:
…………………………………………. Days for 100% of the supply/services
BIDDER’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Validity of the offer: _______________________
- Terms of delivery: _______________________
Name of Bidder’s Authorized Representative: ________________________
Authorized signature and stamp: ________________________