NORWEGIAN REFUGEE COUNCIL
NRC NIGERIA – OPEN NATIONAL TENDER
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights and provides assistance, protection, and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide. NRC has been operating in Nigeria since late 2015 providing assistance with Emergency shelter, livelihoods, and food security, Water, sanitation, and hygiene sectors, information and legal counseling, and education.
The Norwegian Refugee Council hereby wishes to invite suitably qualified companies to bid for the procurement of goods/services as indicated below:
- SUPPLY OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS IN BORNO STATE 16/NRC/NOT/NG/2022.
- SUPPLY OF NON-FOOD ITEMS (NFI) IN BORNO STATE 17/NRC/NOT/NG/2022.
- SUPPLY OF EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS IN BORNO STATE 17/NRC/NOT/NG/2022.
- SUPPLY OF HYGIENE MATERIALS IN BORNO STATE 22/NRC/NOT/NG/2022.
- SUPPLY OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS IN ADAMAWA STATE AND BORNO SOUTH 19/NRC-NOT/NG/2022.
- SUPPLY OF NON-FOOD ITEMS (NFI) IN ADAMAWA STATE AND BORNO SOUTH 20/NRC-NOT/NG/2022.
To obtain the bid documents, kindly visit the NRC online procurement e-tender platform at http://eu.eu-supply.com/login.asp?b=nrc
All application/proposals duly completed ITB (Invitation to Bid) documents should be submitted via the online e-sourcing platform at http://eu.eu-supply.com/login.asp?b=nrc on or before the deadline indicated on the invitation to bid.
Tenders received after the deadline shall be considered late & shall be rejected & unopened. Kindly note that there is no hand or email delivery of tender. All tenders must be submitted via the e-tender platform.
Any enquiry regarding the submission of this tender should be addressed to [email protected].