ACHIEVING HEALTH NIGERIA INITIATIVE
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR SUPPLY OF MEDICAL LABORATORY AND PWIDS CONSUMABLES
RFQ REFERENCE: GF-RFQ-AHNI-05-2022
With funding the Global Fund, Family Health International (FHI360) is collaborating with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiatives (ANHI) to support the government of Nigeria to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigeria’s capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in Nigeria
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is inviting competent and qualified companies to submit sealed quotations for supply of medical laboratory and PWQIDS Consumables as listed in the provided weblink below.
|LOT 1 to Lot 5: Supply of Medical Laboratory and PWIDs consumables for Global Fund NAHI Project||https:bit.ly/3njInMJ|
C. MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
i. Tender requirements
ii. Company profile: registered address(s), official/functional emails, telephone numbers and point of contact for the company.
iii. Evidence of legal registration documents of the company (CAC, FORM CO7 and FORM CO2)
iv. Latest Tax Clearance Certificate
v. Evidence of Financial capability (most recent audited account)
vi. Bank reference letter duly signed and addressed to ANHi Procurement Committee
vii. Evidence of experiences in award(s) of award Medical Laboratory consumables of similar scope, complexity, and value within the last 3 years: Bidder must provide copy(ies) of Job orders of contract of supply as well as proof of delivery(ies)
viii. Submission of physical sample(s) of all quoted product(s) of interest is a MUST
ix. Financial quotation and required commercial terms
D. EVALUATION AND AWARD CRITERIA
Bidders must ensure that all requested information in (c) are included in the submission documentation. Proposals will be evaluated as follows:
|STAGES OF BIDEVALUATION||EVALUATION DESCRIPTION||EVALUATION APPLICATION|
|1st stage||Complete conformity to tender Submission Requirement||PASS OR FAIL|
|2nd stage||Conformity to minimum eligibility requirement listed 1-6||PASS OR FAIL|
|3rd stage||Products physical sample presentation for verification and approval (This is a one-off exercise that will be conducted for those bidders that have met the requirement of stages 1 & 2)||PASS OR FAIL|
|4th stage||Conformity to financial quotation (i.e. clear specification, clear unit of measurement, delivery lead-time, price, and warranty)||PASS OR FAIL|
|5th stage||Consideration for award||Price Reasonableness, acceptable, Quality, Acceptable delivery Lead time and Warranty|
E. SUBMISSION PROCEDURE AND INSTRUCTIONS:
Technical Documentation (Criteria 1-6) and Financial quotations including commercial terms (Criteria 8) Must be submitted in 2 separate envelopes, signed by authorized representatives, properly labeled with your company name and address on one side of the envelope (e.g Envelope 1 –Technical Documents, Envelope 2- Financial Quotation covering Lot 1 to Lot 5). You are expected to submit these two (2) envelopes inside one (1) big envelope duly addressed to:
The procurement Committee,
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiatives
No. 8, Yedseram street, off Ibrahim Babangida Boulevard,
F. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO BIDDERS
For clarification on any aspect of this tender, please send an email reflecting tender reference to [email protected]
• AHNi is valued added tax (VAT) in compliance, with relevant Nigerian Tax Laws.
• Please note that you are expected to quote for all items listed in particular LOT or across the five (5) LOTs to merit an award. ANHI expectation is to award all items to one successful bidder based on overall price competition except where it is practically impossible as may be determine by eventual quotations received and physical sample reviews conducted
• Deliveries: deliveries location for all items after award would be (Federal Central Medical Store, Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria
• Do not submit your sample along with your quotation. This would be treated as a separate exercise where email communication requesting for same shall be sent to all those that have met the requirement of technical prequalification stages (it is listed as criteria 7);
• All proposal document submitted including prices must be valid for a period of three (3) month from the tender due date. This includes but not limited to cost, terms, conditions and service level agreement.
• To ensure AHNi get value for money, bidders that meet the technical requirement will be required to submit physical sample(s) of the product proposed for physical verification/approval and shall form part of the selection process. The date and time for physical; samples presentation and review shall be duly communicated to those concerns later.
G. CLOSING DATE
Tender documents must be hand delivered or couriered to the above address on or before Tuesday 12th July 2022 at 5:00pm GMT.
AHNi reserves the right to select and negotiate with those companies it deems in its sole discretion to be qualified for competitive bid and to terminate negotiation without incurring any liability. Issuance of bid document does not constitute a commitment by AhNi to award a contract.