MERCY CORPS NIGERIA – CONSULTANCY
MERCY CORPS, an International Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization that works in 40 countries around the world to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities. Since 2012, Mercy Corps has worked to tackle Nigeria’s complex and evolving needs through a range of dynamic, multi-sector programs. In Nigeria, Mercy Corps is addressing the immediate humanitarian needs of vulnerable communities; enabling conflict-affected populations to transform from relief to resilience using market-driven approaches; and supporting community-led peace-building efforts.
Mercy Corps, Nigeria hereby wishes to invite individual consultants to apply for the CONSTRUCTION FIELD SUPERVISOR FOR WASH/INFRASTRUCTURE ACTIVITIES (QIPs) in any of the following project location:
- Maraban Mbila – Ndikong, Mayo Belwa LGA
- Biyemti – Kodomti ward, Numan LGA
- Dakli – Demsa ward, Demsa LGA
- Kosehel – Borrong ward, Demsa LGA
- Gejembu – Bille ward, Demsa LGA
- Yolde –Kohe-Tambo ward, Gerei LGA
- Sukwam-Gereng ward, Girer LGA, Adamawa state
The full scope of work for this consultancy can be found on https://www.mcnigeria.com/comitas/fieldsupervisors/ from Thursday, 16th June 2022. Deadline of submission of bids is on Thursday, 23rd June 2022 at 5:00 pm Nigeria Time
Electronic submission should be clearly quote the location you are applying for as subject of the email to:
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit their proposal with the name of project location you are applying for and quotation to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.