EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Deutsche Gessellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH: “Support to Strengthening Resilience in North-East Nigeria Programme”, Financed by Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany would like to procure “VARIOUS UNITS OF FURNITURE IN TWO (2) LOTS” with the following but not limited specification:
- Lot 1: Gas Lift Workstations
- Lot 2: Reception desk, Ergonomic Swivel Chairs, Waiting Lounge Chairs, Side Stool, Office Workstations, High stools, Large meeting room tables, Conferences room seats (ergonomic swivel), low height storage shelves, mid-height storage shelves, high Height storage shelves, round meeting tables, Visitors Chairs (Ergonomic still chairs), Mobile office drawers
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested bidders to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- Comprehensive company profile
- An official letter expressing interest
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) confirming vendor is based in Lagos State, and Memorandum of Association clearly indicating business area in furniture
- A Bank Introductory letter
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating an average turnover of NGN 36, 000,000.00 minimum in the year 2020 or more recent.
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs (Supply and delivery of similar jobs with minimum value of 36,000,000 naira per evidence. Only Third-party evidence will be considered not list of similar Jobs/References.
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents only in hardcopies in a sealed envelope to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at, No 12 Charles de Gaulle Close, Asokoro, Abuja labeled:
“Expression of Interest 91163398”
Your complete documents should not be more than 20 pages. Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than Thursday 30th June 2022 by 5pm will be accepted and considered.
Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest
Implemented by GIZ
Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH