REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE UPDATE OF ECOWAS LIST OF SUPPLIERS/CONTRACTORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN UA2501 – UA 30 000
|DATE||FROM: 16 JUNE, 2022 TO: 7 JULY, 2022|
The ECOWAS Parliament wishes to update its database of suppliers, contractors and service Providers for the Implementation its activities.
2. THE ECOWAS Parliament hereby invites eligible, reputable and qualified suppliers, contractors and service providers with relevant experience and expertise in the following fields to apply for the registration exercise.
|A||GOODS· Supply of Audio-Visual Equipment· Medical/lab Equipment/drugs· Office equipment· Office furniture· Library equipment· Supply of vehicles & Fleet management· Office supplies & Consumables|
|B||WORKS· Electrical works· Building/Civil Works|
|C||SERVICES· Maintenance of computer equipment· Maintenance of office machines (photocopies/printers/scanners/ID cards)· Maintenance of lifts- A/C works,-Central A/C Systems· Maintenance of CCTV· Refuse collection· Printing/Gift items· Catering services· Supply of diesel & Fuel· Supply and maintenance of mobile interpretation Equipment /Public address system /sound systems /fixed interpretation equipment· Firefighting/smoke detection· Gardening/Horticulture· Care Hire· Cleaning Services· Transportation of Staff Personal effects· Travel· Auctioneers/valuators· Fumigation· Consultant for services· Consult. Architect. Eng. Serv.· Engineering services· Electrical Services/Equipment· Mechanical services· IT consultant· Consultant Goods/Works/Services· Chartered accountant/financial· Conference and events· Courier· Hotel & Accommodation· Translators & Interpreters· Communication|
3. Interested companies/contractors must provide information indicating their qualifications for a specific area of specialization indicated under three (3) headings (Goods, Works or Services).
4. In addition, interested companies/contractors must provide proof of technical capability as well as administrative/organizational structure, financial capability, legal status and experience in executing similar assignment or contracts within the past five (5) years; experiences of having executing similar assignment with donors funded project (World Bank/EU/AFDB/UN) will be an added advantage
The expression of interest must be submitted in the following order:
i. Cover letter duly signed by the company’s authorized signatory indicating the specific area of specialization under the three (3) headings (Goods, Works or Services)
ii. Company profile clearly indicating the company/contractor area of specialization;
iii. Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission CAC)
iv. Certified True copy of Tax clearance certificate for the years (2021, 2020 and 2019)
v. Evidence of Financial capacity (certified true copy of Audited Financial statement for the years 2019, 2018 and 2017)
vi. Evidence of technical capacity )list of equipment; stating (CVs and Certificate) etc
vii. Minimum of Three (3) verifiable job completion certificates(s) for similar job (in the indicated area of interest) executed within the last five (5) years;
viii. Evidence of technical partnership (Manufacturer’s authorization where necessary)
ix. Exact verifiable location and full addresses/contact, telephone numbers ad email address.
NB: an expression of interest shall be disqualified where any of the above listed documentation is not provided and any letters of award, contract or job completion certificates submitted by any company/contractor/service provider must have verifiable and functional address/email and phone number of the client issuing the certificates.
5. For each specific area of specialization, a shortlist of fifteen (15) supplies, service providers or contractors will be established in addition to the existing list of supplier.
6. Two hard copies of expression of interest SHALL be submitted as well as in a Flash Drive and also to the following email address ([email protected] ) clearly indicating the name of the company/contractor/service provider and the specific area of specialization targeted.
7. An expression of interest ( soft copy in flash drive) shall be disqualified where no specific area of specialization is indicated, and a company/contractor/service provider cannot apply for more than two (2) area of specialization
8. Expression of interest shall be submitted latest on Thursday 5th May 2022 at 11:00 am (GMT +1), Nigeria time.
9. Interested supplies/contractors or service providers can obtain further information at the email address mentioned below during working hours 9:00am to 4:00pm (local time) on working days [email protected] with copy to [email protected] ; [email protected]
10. This request for EOI can also be viewed on the following website: http://www.ecowas.int/doing-business-in-ecowas/ecowas-procurement/