UNITED STATES AGENCY INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (USAID)
USAID FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
USAID GLOBAL HEALTH SUPPLY CHAIN PROGRAM
PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY MANAGEMENT
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
EXTRACT FROM REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) #716.0074-22-DCP-NGA FOR THE SUPPLY OF POINT OF SALE (POS) MACHINES AND ACCESSORIES TO SUPPORT INSECTICIDAL TREATED NETS (ITNS) CAMPAIGNS INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY FOR DEVELOPMENT (ICT4D).
SAII Associates Ltd/GTE, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc., implements the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Global Health Supply Chain Program – Procurement and Supply Chain Management (GHSC-PSM) project in Nigeria, USAID Prime Contract No. AID-OAA-l-15-00004. Task Order Nos: AID-OAA-T0-15-00007, AID-OAA-T0-15- 00009, AID-OAA-TO-15-00010, and AID-OAA-TO-16-00018 and the contract between The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria (The Global Fund) and Chemonics International Inc., (hereinafter referred to as “SAII Associates”, or “GHSC-PSM”) is issuing a Request for Quotations (RFQ) for the Supply of POS Machine and Accessories to support (ITNs) Campaigns ICT4D.
The purpose of this RFQ is to seek Quotations from competent accredited suppliers to supply and deliver eight thousand (8,000) units of Point of Sale (POS) Machines and Accessories to support (ITNs) Campaigns ICT4D.
Please note this is not the full RFQ, INTERESTED OFFERORS SHALL SEND A REQUEST FOR FULL TEXT OF RFQ TO [email protected] using the email title: Request for RFQ #716.0074-22-DCP-NGAfor the Supply of Point of Sale (POS) Machines and Accessories.
SAII Associates realizes that offerors may have additional questions after reading the full RFQ. All questions on the full RFQ are to be submitted by email to [email protected] no later than 5.00 pm WAT June 20, 2022. Questions and requests for clarification, and the responses thereto, will be circulated to all full-text RFQ recipients who have indicated an interest in responding to this RFQ.
Chronological List of Tender Events
The following calendar summarizes important dates in the solicitation process. Offerors must strictly follow these deadlines:
Deadline for written questions 20 June 2022
Answer provided to questions 21 June 2022
Answers provided to questions/clarification Quotations will be reviewed on a rolling basis
Date of Award (estimated) 5 July, 2022
The dates above may be modified at the sole discretion of SAII Associates. Any changes will be published in an amendment to this RFQ.
All Quotations must be submitted in two volumes, consisting of:
(1) Volume 1: Technical literature
(2) Volume 2: Cost Quotation
Instructions for the Preparation of the Quotation
(1) Cover Letter – The offeror shall use the cover letter provided in Annex 1 of the full version of the RFQ, which confirms organizational information and consent to the validity of this Quotation.
(2) Technical Literature- The technical literature shall comprise the parts below. Please note that the Quotation must be responsive to the detailed information set out in Section III of the full version of the RFQ, which provides the technical specifications.
• Quotation Cover Letter (see Section 4 of full version of RFQ)
• Completed Required Certifications (see from Section 2.1 -2.11 of full version of RFQ
• Copy of official license and legal registration.
The Technical literature should comprise filled out documents in detail, as contained in the Offer Checklist found in Section 2 of the full version of the RFQ.
Corporate Capabilities, Experience, and Past Performance. It must include a description of the company and organization, with appropriate reference to any parent company and subsidiaries and their experience and technical ability in in providing after-sales services, warranty repairs and accessories replacement.
(3) Cost Quotation – The cost Quotation is used to determine which Quotations represent the best value and serves as a basis of negotiation before award of a subcontract. The price of the purchase order to be awarded will be an all-inclusive fixed price.
Evaluation and Basis for Award is Referenced in Section 1.12 of the Full RFQ Version.
THIS IS AN EXTRACT FROM THE RFQ, INTERESTED OFFERORS SHALL SEND A REQUEST FOR FULL TEXT OF RFQ TO [email protected] on or before June 20,2022.