MERCY CORPS NIGERIA – REQUEST FOR BID/PROPOSAL
Mercy Corps, an International Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization that Works in 40 countries around the world to alleviate suffering, poverty, and oppression by helping people build secure, productive, and just communities. Since 2012, Mercy Corps has worked to tackle Nigeria’s complex and evolving needs through a range of dynamic, multi-sector programs. In Nigeria, Mercy Corps is addressing the immediate humanitarian needs of vulnerable communities; enabling conflict-affected populations to transform from relief to resilience using market-driven approaches; and supporting community-led peace-building efforts.
Mercy Corps Nigeria hereby wishes to invite suitably qualified companies to bid for the following services as indicated below:
• “NIG/BIU/TEN16 – Supply of Office Stationaries in Biu, Hawul, Kwaya- Kusar and Shani LGAs, Borno State Nigeria”
• “NIG/BIU/TEN17 – Supply of Office Consumables in Biu, Hawul, Kwaya- Kusar and Shani LGAs, Borno State Nigeria”
• “NIG/BIU/TEN18 – Provision of Hotel Accommodation, Hall Rentals and Meals in Biu, Hawul, Kwaya-Kusar and Shani LGAs, Borno State Nigeria”
The Full Tender Package is available for download at https://www.mcnigeria.com/tenders/ from Tuesday 7 June 2022. Deadline of submission of bids is on Friday, 17 June 2022 at 5:30PM Nigeria Time
Physical submission should dearly quote the tender number as indicated above in a sealed envelope to:
• Mercy Corps Office in Biu, Nigeria located at; Behind BOSADP Office, Tse- Tse, Adjacent PS House, Biu, Borno State, Nigeria
Electronic submission should clearly quote the tender number as indicated above as Subject of the email to:
• Submissions must be in PDF format and submitted electronically via email to: [email protected]
Any enquiry regarding the submission of this tender must be addressed to [email protected]. Last day for questions on this tender is on the 14 June 2022, 5:00PM Nigeria Time. Questions will be answered and uploaded to https:/ /www.mcnigeria.com/tenders/ on the 15h of June 2022,3:00PM Nigeria Time.