REQUEST FOR QUOTES – PR10760051- STORAGE WAREHOUSE
DUE DATE: JUNE 16, 2022
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a vendor to provide warehousing space in Abuja. The expected warehouse shall have:
- Space size not smaller than 1,500 Sq meters in size
- The warehouse should have shelving available as needed or the contractor should be ready to construct shelves within the warehouse space
- The space is expected to conform with US Embassy safety and security requirements which include but not limited to:
- Minimum two doors equipped as pedestrian emergency exists within the warehouse.
- Property must have power supply with light bulbs, fans and be properly ventilated. In the case of poor ventilation, property must have extractors for air quality.
- Property shall have fire alarm detection and fire suppression system (minimum availability of portable Fire Extinguishers) to ensure safety of items in the warehouse.
- Electrical wirings in the warehouse should be properly insulated to avoid electric shock.
- Doors must be secured for safety of items.
- Building should have lightening/thunder detectors visible on the roof or earthed on the ground.
Duration of Warehouse use is one year commencing in June and likely renewable.
You are invited to submit a quotation/proposal.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal., please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, shipment weights/dimensions along without prices – Quote should be a different document
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be sent by email to [email protected] with the following subject line “RFQ #PR10760051 – TPU Warehouse
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Due to new Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in accordance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, please you are required to complete the attached form and send along with your quote. Any offer not accompanied by this form will NOT eligible for award.
- Deadline for offer submission is June 16, 2022.
- Quote shall not cover Agency Fee
- Please include your Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) Number (that replaced DUNS Number) and your valid SAM Registration/Certification.
- Each offer must be in two separate attachments as below:
- Technical Proposal: Which includes your complete specifications, delivery schedule, as well as your past experience in warehousing and current clients, etc.
- Financial Proposal
FAR 52.212-4 (Commercial Items) as well as Net 30 Payment Terms. apply to this RFQ.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
Oral quotations will not be accepted.