THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC TOTALENERGIES/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF CORE ANALYSIS AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES.
NIPEX TENDER REF. NO. SPDC.00000456
TENDER NO. CW428417
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), Operator of NNPC/Shell/Elf/Agip Joint Venture hereby announces to interested companies an upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of Core Analysis and Associated Services for SPDC projects and Asset teams. The proposed contract will commence in Q3 2022 and remain active for a two (2) years duration, followed by a (1) one-year extension option.
2. SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENT
The scope of work consists of the following key services:
• Core Handling
• Routine Core Analysis (Core/Core Sample Preparation, Atmospheric & Stress Boyle’s Law porosity, Grain density, Atmospheric & Stress Air permeability with Klinkenberg correction applied, Fluid Saturation and summation of fluids, Lithological description of Samples, Detailed Core Description, Grain Size Analysis (different methods), Granulometry, Core Storage, Hard & CD copies of final Report)
• Special Core Analysis (X-Ray Diffraction, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Capillary Pressure tests (different methods). Stressed porosity and permeability measurements, Formation Resistivity Factor (Ambient & Stress), Resistivity Index by continuous injection method, Multiple Stress Resistivity Index, Relative permeability (different methods), Wettability, Interfacial Tension*, Thin Section Preparation, Thick wall cylinder measurements, Brinell Hardness, Unconfined Compressive strength, Shear, Bulk & Stiffness Modulus, State Relative Permeability (Oil/Water), Triaxial and Rock Failure tests, Residual hydrocarbon measurements. Waterflood susceptibility tests, Cation exchange capacity measurements (wet chemistry method), Qv (By Co-Cw or Membrane Potential method). Unconfined Compressive Test, XRD (Bulk and Clay), SEM, Detail thin Section Analysis, Supply of final results on CD-Rom with two complete hard copy report, Geochemical Analyses).
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendor in the 3.12.01 Petrophysical Interpretation Services category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
(3) If you are not listed in a product/service category you ore registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at No 8/10 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
(4) To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
• Demonstrate that entity is o Nigerian registered company with greater than 51% Nigerian shareholding. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc.). Tenderer shall provide evidence of company registration on Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Joint Qualification System (NOGIC JQS) and Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) certificate. Provide a Nigerian Content Execution Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
• Provide detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Core sample & analytical Laboratory, technical office, and administrative space) in Nigeria to support this contract. Evidence that 50% of all equipment deployed to work by multinational and international companies is owned by the local subsidiaries is a necessity.
• Tender shall provide evidence of Category C NCEC certificate and or NCEC Category 1,2,3 OR 4 for services and support group (SS) to demonstrate at least 50% ownership of the Core Analysis equipment to be utilized in executing the work scope.
• Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
• Provide evidence (personnel list and positions with organization chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian Nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
5. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who ore registered in the NJQS Petrophysical Interpretation Services (product code 3.12.01) category as at 23/06/2022 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit combine Technical and Commercial bids.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information.
Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX system.
ES/NCDMB/SPDC-ADVERT/UPD/060522/PROVISI0N OF CORE ANALYSIS AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES -CW428417.