The United States Embassy in Nigeria invites interested, eligible and experienced contractors to tender quotations for the following works:
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quote – Replacement Prefilters for Annex and Chancery
Reference No: PR10787671
Scope of Work
The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a vendor to supply the following Prefilters:
- Model Name: Opti-Pac OPMV13. Media #:855148014. Size: 24X24X4. Manufacturer: Camfil – 300
- Model Name: Durafil: DU4V-ES-2424-MV13. Media #:855080008. Size: 24X24X12 – 290
Depending on the final weight/dimensions, the shipping location is either:
USDA Street Address:
U.S. Embassy, Abuja
2801 Route 130 Unit 1,
Attn: IKUN LLC,
North Brunswick NJ 08902 USA.
US Embassy Abuja
44132 Mercure Circle
Sterling, VA 20166.
N/B: The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be sent by email to: [email protected] with the following subject line “RFQ #PR10787671 – Replacement Prefilters for Annex and Chancery”.
For a valid quote/proposal., please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, shipment weights/dimensions along without prices – Quote should be a different document
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Due to new Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in accordance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, please you are required to complete the attached form and send along with your quote. Any offer not accompanied by this form will NOT eligible for award.
- Please include your Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) Number (that replaced DUNS Number) and your valid SAM Registration/Certification.
- Each offer must be in two separate attachments as below:
- Technical Proposal: Which includes your complete specifications, delivery schedule, as well as your past experience [5 years minimum with contact information (email address/phone number) of past and current clients], etc.
- Financial Proposal
- FAR 52.212-4 (Commercial Items) as well as Net 30 Payment Terms. apply to this RFQ.
- Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
- Oral quotations will not be accepted.