The Management Sciences for Health (MSH) invites interested and qualified companies / service providers with relevant experience and qualifications to indicate interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services. Working with governments, donors, non-governmental organizations, the private sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV & AIDS; tuberculosis; malaria; maternal, newborn and child health; family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and lung and heart disease. Through strengthening capacity, Investing in health systems innovation, building the evidence base, and advocating for sound public health policy, MSH is committed to making a lasting difference in global health.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) – Defensive Drivers Training and Heat Training
MSH Abuja Country Office is requesting interested and qualified companies that meet the below requirement to submit the required documentation (description oof requirement) as part of their RFP submission for review to conduct geospatial enumeration of households and eligible population for health planning in Benue State.
Description of Requirement
Description of Service / Number of Participants:
- Defensive Driver Training / 15
- HEAT Training / 35
N/B: Financial Blds should be inclusive of hotel accommodation, feeding (Two Tea Breaks and Lunch). training venue, armored vehicle / simulator to be used for the raining, armed personnel and other logistics required for the training
Please read this section carefully and ensure that the entire stated information is included in your RFP submission. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information. The submission of incomplete information may result to rejection of proposal. Submission should be comprehensive and address all requirements as stated below in chronological order:
- Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization, organogram and CVS of staff.
- Evidence of valid and active company registration (i.e. Certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission, form CAC7&CAC2). Vendors must continue to be legally registered, and in good standing, with the Government of Nigeria and retain such status for the duration of the engagement
- Evidence of payment of tax (tax clearance certificate) for the last three years (2019,2020,2021)
- Audited financial statements for the last three years, (2019,2020,2021)
- Verifiable evidence of providing Defensive Drivers Training, and HEAT Training in Nigeria (including copies of job orders/contracts, signed invoices and job completion certificate (where applicable)).
- Recommendation Letter from three reputable organizations attesting to satisfactory performance in similar services provided (Contact person, email address and phone number should be provided on the recommendation letter)
Application Closing Date
5:00pm (Nigerian Time), 7th June, 2022.
Submission of Proposal
The Vendor must meet all requirements in (Section B: Description of Requirement and Section C. Eligibility Criteria) and below are instructions to be strictly complied with. Interested bidders are requested to submit Eligibility and financial bids in via the email provided below. All financial bids must be in Naira (NGN) and signed by Authorized representative of the bidding company. Financial bids must provide the following information:
- Timeline of providing this service
- Payment terms
- Validity of Quote
The response to this REOI and RFP must be received via this email address: [email protected] Vendors must clearly mark their submission as “Defensive Drivers Training and Heat Training”.
All Submission should be addressed to:
The Procurement Committee,
Management Sciences for Health (MSH),
No 8 Sakete Close, Off Kampala Street,
Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Wuse ll – (FCT) Abuja.
Please note the following:
- A staff will be available to respond to all questions related to this EOI NOT LATER THAN MAY 31, 2022 at the following email address: [email protected]
- Only submission received through the designated email provided will be reviewed.
- This REOI is non-binding and in no way obligates MSH to award any contract.
- MSH reserves the right to make an award afterwards in whole or in part, or not to make an award, in accordance with the best interests of MSH.
- MSH commitment to purchase of service is not established until a written order/contract is issued by MSH to potential successful companies governed by MSH Procurement Policy and Procedures. Issuance of a solicitation document does not constitute an award commitment on the part of MSH/USAID or any other organization/ associated agency, nor does it commits to pay for any costs/liability incurred in the preparation or submission of a proposal.
- If any potential vendors responding to this REOI are found to have offered anything of value to any member of MSH staff, they will be disqualified from participation in this process and may be disqualified for any future procurement with MSH. MSH staff are Instructed not to request or accept anything of value from vendors. If an MSH representative requests from you any kind of incentive payment or other gift please report it to the following email address; [email protected]