The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested bidders / vendors to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply “GIZ”, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) – Generator
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH: “Pro-Poor Growth and Employment Promotion in Nigeria Programme SEDIN”, financed by German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), would like to procure “two (2) 15KVA Soundproof Industrial Diesel-powered generator” with the following but not limited specification:
- 12-15 kVA, 400 V, 50 HZ Meets 1S08528-5 transient response and NFPA 110, IP23, Voltage regulator, control panel, Circuit breaker, IEC, 3 pole
- 4 stroke diesel engine, integral 6-8-hour steel fuel tank, radiator and cooling fan with guards, coolant drain line with valve, fan drive, battery charging alternator drive, 12 V starter battery
- Vibration isolators between base and engine-generator, galvanised sound attenuated enclosures, industrial silencer.
- In addition, Concrete Platform, Electrical Platform and Installation
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested dealers to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- An official letter expressing interest
- Comprehensive company profile
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC),
- Memorandum of Association clearly indicating relevant business area.
- A recent bank introductory letter addressed to GIZ.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating an average turnover of NGN 20,000,000.00 (2019-2021)
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs (supply and delivery of generators). Only third-party evidence will be considered not list of similar jobs certificate of job completion. delivery note, etc.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Wednesday, 1st June, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents as a hard copy in a sealed envelope labelled “Expression of Interest 91162841” to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
F.C.T – Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 20 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than Wednesday, 1st June 2022 by 5pm will be accepted and considered.
- Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest.