REQUEST FOR QUOTES – PR10716827 – ELECTRICAL PARTS
MAY 17, 2022
DUE DATE: MAY 24, 2022
The U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL LAGOS has a requirement for a vendor to furnish cost for the supply of the following:
|Rigid Electrical Conduit 3/4″ x 10′ Threaded with coupling||2000|
|2||Conduit Bushing 3/4″ to 1/2″ for rigid||300|
|3||Conduit Strap, 3/4″ Pipe 304 stainless steel||1000|
|4||Box Connector, compression, 3/4″ Rigid||600|
|5.||Conduit Coupler 3/4″ threaded for Rigid||1500|
|6||Conduit Plug, 3/4″, slotted, threaded for rigid||400|
|7||Conduit Locknuts, 3/4″||3000|
|8||Conduit Nipple, 3/4″ x 4″ length||500|
|9||Conduit Bushing 3/4″ Plastic insulated||4000|
|10||Conduit, 90-degree elbow, 3/4″ rigid,||400|
|11||Conduit Box Rigid, Single Gang, with 4 threaded 3/4″ inlets||300|
|12||Knock out Plug, 3/4″ snap||650|
|13||Anchor Kit, 1 1/4″anchor size, #6-8 screw size with masonry bit||150|
You are invited to submit a quotation with delivery to the U.S. Consulate General Lagos, Nigeria.
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying [email protected]
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is Tuesday May 24, 2022 by 12:00noon. LATE BID WILL NOT BE HONORED.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.
All contractors must be registered in the SAM (System for Award Management) Database
https://www.sam.gov prior to contract award pursuant to FAR provision 52.204-7. Therefore, prospective offerors are highly encouraged to register prior to the submittal of
The guidelines for registration in SAM are also available at: