Gender Equality Peace and Development Centre (GEPaDC) invites qualified Contractors / Vendors registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to submit tender documents for the following works:
Gender Equality Peace and Development Centre (GEPaDC) is a not-for-profit, non-political, non-religious and Women-led organization with the vision of a society where women and men, girls and boys realize their full potential and participate in every sphere on an equal basis and where the rights of everyone irrespective of sex are recognized and respected and the mission of Promoting gender equality, peace and sustainable development and empowering women & girls.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Construction of Temporary Learning Centre (TLC) and Block of 4 VIP Latrines and Handwashing Station with Water Point
GEPaDC would like to invite qualified Vendors registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to submit their profiles for inclusion in the GEPaDC Data Base. Vendors with experience working with other organizations and who have made the requirements for the needed services are encouraged to apply.
Tender Qualification Requirements
- CAC certificate
- Tax identification number
- Bank account number bearing the name of the company
- Evidence of previous purchase(s)
- Physical office address
- Contact information and focal person.
- Must have well design letter headed paper with the description of services offered by the company, office address, contact number and well-written name of the company on it.
- Must have an invoice with a clear name of the company and descriptions of the business
- A minimum of 1-year of experience working with another organization.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All interested vendors should submit soft copies of their application letter on their company letter headed paper attach with their CAC Certificate, Bank account details and company profile stating the specific service or supply to Gender Equality Peace and Development Centre head’s office at:
No 7 Nguru Street,
Polo Road, Old GRA,
Maiduguri – Borno State.
Email: [email protected]