Plan International Nigeria invites interested / eligible vendors to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion, and discrimination.
Working together with children, young people, supporters, and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges girls and vulnerable children face. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years and are now active in more than 70 countries, driving changes in practice and policy at local, national, and global levels using our reach, experience, and knowledge. Plan International is registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Provision and Deployment of Payroll Software
Tender Notice Number: PIN/CO/22/013
Plan International is committed to obtaining fair value for services rendered with a competitive price and timely delivery of the right quantities at the right quality. It is the intent of this RFP to secure a competitive proposal for the provision of Insurance Brokerage service for Medical and Group Life insurance for all Plan International Nigeria Employees.
Purpose of the Consultancy Assignment
Plan International Nigeria in a bid to strengthen our cost recovery process and automate staff time allocation to various projects seeks to upgrade and procure a Payroll Software to address the current limitations faced by the current payroll software. The software to be procured will provide integrated employee records management, payroll processing, pension management, PAYE Management, NHF management, NSITF management with e-payment functionality designed to meet our specific payment and reporting needs.
The objective of the software developer (consultant) include:
- Development and customization of payroll software to meet Plan Nigeria specification
- Implement the customized software
- Train Plan Nigeria HR and Finance staff on the use of the software
- One-time automatic upload of the Plan International Nigeria staff Data to the new payroll software
N/B: The Consultant will report directly to the Plan International Nigeria Head of Human Resource along with the Finance Operation Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities of Consultant
Responsibilities of the Consultant:
- Review employee data submitted by Plan International Nigeria
- Develop the payroll software in line with pay elements, pay grades submitted by Plan International Nigeria.
- Train Plan International Nigeria HR and Finance team on the use of the payroll.
- Provide support for payroll administration in the first three months after the rollout.
- Submit a final report/delivery note on completion of the set up
Qualifications of Consultant(s)
- A reputable Nigeria based Payroll Software developer
- Track record of same service provision in similar organizations
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Thursday, 19th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Vendors shall submit sealed bids addressed to:
Plan International Nigeria,
Attention: Country Admin and Logistics Manager,
No 49, Anthony Enahoro Street,
F.C.T – Abuja.
Tel: +234 9-2921781
Bids can also be submitted in soft copies to: [email protected] with this reference in subject, “PIN/CO/22/013 Provision and deployment of Payroll Software”.
- Plan International does not charge bidders fee for submitting this tender or ask for any form of registration to access our information.
Click Here to download the Detailed description of the Request for Proposal.