Palladium Group invites eligible security driving training institutes to submit a proposal for Conducting Defensive Driving Training for HP Drivers:
Palladium is a leading implementer of international development programs. Working in over 90 countries and across a broad range of sectors, we offer donor agencies a balance of global scale and in-house technical expertise. Aid is a critical component of our shared pursuit of the Sustainable Development Goals, and we bring our knowledge of the private sector to bear in designing solutions that use aid to spark lasting social and economic development.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) – Defensive Driving Training for USAID Integrated Health Program (IHP) Drivers
Reference No: ACO/RFP/FY22/016
USAID’s Integrated Health Program (IHP) would like to invite eligible security driving training institutes to submit a proposal for Conducting Defensive Driving Training for HP Drivers:
- The Vendors must demonstrate capacity, based upon technical expertise, management capability, and financial resources.
- Palladium intends to award a contract to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder.
Instructions to the Offerors
The following items are required to be submitted as part of the proposal for a preliminary examination. Any vendor that does not submit any of the documents listed below will not be invited for the next round. Such vendor remains disqualified:
- Company profile details include registered address, functional email address, telephone numbers, and point of contact for the organization.
- Copy of certificate of incorporation
- Bank Reference letter
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Tax Clearance Certificate for 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Audited Financial Statements for 2019, 2020, and 2021 (Showing minimum average annual turnover of N5mllion during the three years)
- Certificate of registration with relevant government agencies in Nigeria such as FRSC, VIO e.t.C
- Valid Driver’s Licence of the Proprietor/Instructor
- Recommendation letter from a past or present client.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 26th April, 2022.
Collection of Documents
Interested candidates should Click Hereto access the detailed SOW and follow the instructions as contained in the RFP. The RFP content supersedes the content of this announcement and contains more details concerning the SOW and other relevant requirements.
Submission of Documents
Please follow the instructions as contained in the Request for Application (RFP) and submit to: [email protected] with the subject “Defensive Driving Training for HP Drivers
N/B: No late application will be received after the deadline.