The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested bidders / vendors to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply “GIZ”, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
TItle: Expression of Interest (EOI) – Cisco Meraki Access Points & Switches
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; “GIZ SKYE, financed by German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), would like to procure “Cisco Meraki Access Points & Switches” with the following but not limited specification:
- 6 Units of Cisco Meraki MS 120-48LP
- 2 Units of Cisco Meraki MR120-24P
- 12 Unit of Cisco Meraki Mr44
- Including mounting of devices.
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested dealers to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- An official letter expressing interest.
- Concise company profile
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Memorandum of Association clearly indicating business area in IT.
- Bank Introductory Letter.
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs (supply and delivery of Cisco Meraki devices). Only third-party evidence will be considered not list of similar jobs.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating annual average turnover of NGN 32,000,000.00 (minimum).
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Tuesday, 26th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents as a hard copy in a sealed envelope labelled “Expression of Interest 91160220” to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
F.C.T – Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 20 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than Tuesday 26th April 2022 by 5pm from the date of this publication will be accepted and considered.
- Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest.