The Rebuild Lagos Trust Fund (RLTF) invites prospective eligible bidders to express interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Rebuild Lagos Trust Fund LTD / GTE (RLTF) is a non-profit, public private partnership (PPP) with the vision: “a catalyst that helps rebuild Lagos for tomorrow”.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI)
Rebuild Lagos Trust Fund LTD/GTE (RLTF) invites all prospective bidders to apply for eligibility for the Re-construction of the Colonial Building within the Lagos High Court Complex at igbosere, Lagos State.
The colonial building consisting of courtrooms, judges’ chambers, and other auxiliary facilities, have been demolished and rubbles cleared away from the site.
The work to be done comprise the re-construction and upgrade of the demolished building by replicating the original design with internal modifications where necessary, However, the original design of the external façade will be strictly maintained.
The conditions and ratings for the prospective contractors are listed as follows:
- The annual turnover of the bidding company must not be less than 5 Billion preferably in the last three (3) years. (15 points)
- Evidence of company registration with both Federal and Lagos State Governments and relevant professional and regulatory bodies. (10 points).
- There must also be evidence of:
- Company profile with details of professional / educational qualifications and experience of key personnel Indicated. [10 points)
- Evidence of three (3) similar completed works. (15 points)
- Three (3) year audited account and tax clearance (2019, 2020 2021). (15 points)
- Industrial Training Fund / NSITF / PENCOM compliance remittances (2021). (10 points)
- Evidence of financial capability supported by six (6) months of the company’s bank statements, reference letters from banks, and a credit facility of N100M at the minimum. (20 points)
- A sworn affidavit of the company’s integrity to demonstrate that none of the officials of Lagos State government is a director, shareholder, or has any fiduciary relationship with the company. (5 points)
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested companies should send all documents listed above to:
The Procurement Officer,
Rebuild Lagos Trust Fund LTD/GTE,
4th Floor, Union Bank building
97 Ahmadu Bello Way,
N/B: This Expression of Interest shall not attract any costs to the Rebuild Lagos Trust Fund on account of responses from intending contractors.