The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested bidders / vendors to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply “GIZ”, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Inteest (EOI) – 100KVA Diesel Generator
The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; “Nigeria Energy Support Programme- NESP”, co-funded by the European Union and the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany, would like to procure “one (1) 100KVA Diesel Generator” with the following minimum specifications:
- Output Rating- Voltage, Frequency – 400/230V. 480/277V. 60Hz. KVA-100 PRIME and -110 on Standby. KW 80 ON Prime, 88 Standby, KVA-113 on Prime, -125 Standby. Kw 90.4 Prime and -100 on standby
- Sound Proof Dimensions: Length (cm): 279, Width (cm):109, Height (cm): 143
- De-installation of old generator (65kva)
- Provision of installation materials for new Generator 100Kva
- Installation and maintenance for 1 year (e.g., Cables/wire)
- An official letter expressing interest
- Comprehensive company profile
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Memorandum of Association clearly indicating relevant business area.
- A recent bank introductory letter addressed to GIZ.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating an average turnover of NGN 41,000,000.00 (2019-2021)
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs (supply and delivery of generator). Only third-party evidence will be considered not list of similar jobs -certificate of job completion, delivery note, etc.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Monday, 18th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents only in hardcopies in a sealed envelope labelled “Expression of Interest 91161484” to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
F.C.T – Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 15 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than Monday 18th April 2022 by 5pm will be accepted and considered.
- Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest.