REQUEST FOR QUOTES – PR10636339 – ELECTRIC CABLE REPLACEMENT AT RT 66 DURUMI ABUJA :: Due: April 9, 2022
March 23, 2022
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a vendor to replace the electric cabling at her location RT 66 Durumi, behind American International School Abuja as per the attached SOW.
The site visit for this requirement has been scheduled as follows:
Venue: RT 66 Durumi, Behind American International School Durumi Abuja
Date: Friday April 1, 2022
Time: 10:00 am
To attend, please send the name of your representative not later than Thursday March 31, 2022 12:00 noon for access approval.
You are invited to submit a proposal for this requirement.
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying [email protected]
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is April 9, 2022.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.