The World Food Programme (WFP) invites interested and eligible suppliers to indicate interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) – Facility and Equipment Qualification Services
Ref No: HQ22NF120
The United Nations World Food Programme hereinafter referred to as the “WFP”, with its Headquarters located in Via C.G. Viola, 68/70, 00148 Rome, Italy is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience by assisting almost 100 million people in around 83 countries each year. About 17,000 people work for the organization, most of them in remote areas, directly serving the hungry poor.
The WFP Headquarters seeks to purchase external service provider(s) to support in the qualification and the thermal mapping of facilities and equipment used for distribution of pharma products.
WFP invites eligible suppliers to express their interest in providing the requested services.
The purpose of this EOI
- The purpose of this request for EOI is to identify suppliers with verified technical and financial capacity to perform the services required. Eligible suppliers will be invited to participate in the bidding process for the proposed tender.
- Eligibility to participate in the proposed tender will be determined on the basis of the supplier’s previous experience and structure (at least five years of previous experience in similar projects aligned to Pharmaceutical Facilities, Equipment and GDP Certification), its size (more than ten permanent staff, including validation engineers) and experience with operations in more than one continent including in low- and middle-income countries.
- After the deadline for submission of responses has passed, WFP will evaluate responses received and will notify eligible participants of the outcome of the evaluation
List of WFP Requirements / Evaluation Criteria
- Ability to provide Qualification/Validation services on site in a continuous manner
- Ability to provide Qualification/Validation services remotely, through online support, in a continuous manner
- Company performs full Thermal Mapping for different Service Mode Type: transport and storage
- Company can supply full mapping kits including certified equipment (Temp Monitoring Devices, etc)
- Company has a Quality Management System and is certified and compliant
- Company has DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ Protocols, Test Sheets and reporting templates and the capacity to develop, adapt, execute and report on them.
- Ability to simulate, report and archive through certified computer systems
- Capacity to deliver training sessions to WFP staff and partners on site and online
- Please list previous/current clients
- Please list your available certifications
- Please list ther countries covered with on-site service delivery
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
EOI shall be prepared in accordance with the instructions provided and sent by email to: [email protected]
- WFP will not consider incomplete or unsigned submissions. All responses and supporting documentation received will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be made available to the public.
- This request for EOI does not constitute a solicitation. WFP reserves the right to change or cancel this procurement process or any of its requirements at any time during the process; any such action will be communicated to all participants.
- Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] and [email protected]
- This is an extension of Bid.
Click Here (PDF) for a detailed description of the EOI.